Joyner Lay Flat Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table Almond, Marble or Slate Fabric by Catnapper.
The warm inviting contemporary style of the Joyner Collection by Catnapper uses Soft Yet Durable Faux Leather Fabric available in:Almond, Tufted Back, Fashionable Top-Stitching Treatment, and choice of manual or power reclining mechanism, make this group comfortable and pleasing to the eye. With the amazing design featuring a Lay Flat, Full Reclining Feature, Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfort-Gel, drop down table and storage console, this collection will bring the perfect relaxing atmosphere. Matching Lay Flat Recliner is available as an option.
Power Lay Flat Reclining Sofa 90"L x 42"H x 40"D
- Joyner Collection
- Contemporary Style
- Tufted Back
- Soft Yet Durable Faux Leather Fabric
- Available Almond
- Fashionable Top-Stitching Treatment
- Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfor-Gel
- Lay Flat, Full Reclining Feature
- Sofa with Drop down table
- Available with manual or power reclining mechanism
- Manufacturer: Catnapper
- MADE IN USA
- Omega reclining mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
- 100% steel seat box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct drive cross bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized steel base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring system, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-Sag steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (NotStaples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.
- 4255 Lay Flat Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table